As developer at Caple, you work together with a small team of enthusiastic software engineers to deliver the absolute best experience to our partners by extending our online platform. You write code, help your colleague’s out and collaborate with external parties to ensure all processes run smoothly. The team you work with is very interested in new technologies so investigating them (and writing PoC’s) is part of the job . Within Caple we give you the freedom to exercise this role in your own way and you can follow training programs to ensure you keep developing your skills.
Who are you?
Are you looking for a team in which you can make an impact and really contribute? Do you:
- like to think in solutions instead of problems?
- think about the whole organisation when making decisions instead of just the team?
- get happy from working with the latest technologies?
- think writing tests is nothing special and just part of coding?
- communicate clearly and perform to solve challenges together instead of alone?
- like to have dedicated time each week to focus on process/technical improvements?
If you answered yes to these questions, then it sounds like we are a good match!
Here are some things we seek in a new colleague:
- 2 – 3 years of experience with Java/Maven/Spring Framework (Boot)
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing
- Proficient in English
It would be great (but not mandatory), if you posses these skills:
- Good understanding of domain driven design, event sourcing and CQRS
- Experience with Angular / Typescript
- Experience with Linux Systems
- Knowledge of the financial domain
- A place within our enthusiastic, youthful development team
- The freedom you need to perform your role in your own way
- A competitive salary based on your experience (€3,000 – €4,000)
- The ability to follow external training programs
- A MacBook Pro
- 100% travel expense coverage in the shape of an OV business card
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options (most engineers take 1 day a week)
Are you interested? Give us a ring on +31 (0)20 201 4926 and ask for Anna Bildyug or send us an email at email@example.com.